[Gpdd] Announcement--Name change

Denise Schichner djsma96 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 25 23:59:59 EST 2007

Hi all!

I spoke prematurely in previously announcing the new master's name as Gizmo. Boy-slave objected and names were tossed around for quite a time. Whee finally came to agreement on the name Hedwig. Poor little thing has been in our home for only a few hours and has gone through several names. I'm sure she'll adjust to Hedwig and learn to like it. She is hiding right now and we are letting her be. She nibbled some and has had some water. Adjustment will take time, and I am sure she will be a great master.

Denise