[Gpdd] [MISC] Buying Hay & Pellets in the US - local

Muddy Rats muddy.rats at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 12:56:00 EST 2007

Ok, this is humorous to some extent.  I called the very local vet's
office that I found on Oxbow's website.  The girl isn't sure if they
have anything in stock, but I did get prices.  It's cheaper for me to
have it mail ordered and delivered by either of the 2 places I mentioned
in my earlier email!  2 lbs. of hay from them is more than the 9 lb.
sack.  For the same price as 10 lbs. of pellets picked up from them, I
can have it delivered and not have to pay tax, so that would save me
money.  Go figure!

Lori, Dani & George, who doesn't care about price, just quality and quantity