[Gpdd] health: mites

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Fri Jan 26 13:08:31 EST 2007

Yes, Carol--
Your PetCo vet is clueless. Nervous tic indeed!
I must say about my girl, California Cookie, who cannot wheek, that she sometimes makes a "whooo-hoo" sort of talking sound and I only found out just the other night what it is. She's a long haired piggy and the other night after I turned off the lights she was absolutely "whooo-hooing" up a blue streak in a very chattery way and, I thought, enjoying her ability to talk like this, although I was a bit worried about it too. Then ~ *&^%$#@ ~ hairball coughup, then silence. I've heard the two sounds separately, but hearing them together like that, now I know what the whooo-hooing is all about.
--Mary Fran
with hairy Ca Cookie & Little Bear