[Gpdd] Misc. 1st guinea pig.

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Fri Jan 26 13:52:35 EST 2007

My first guinea pig was an Easter present from a couple friends. They came in with this little black and white ball of fur and a cage and food.I don't think I had ever even seen a guinea pig before that, but I fell in love.Oreo was such a cuddler. He loved to lay in the crook of my arm. When he was small he would run up the sleeve of my bathrobe. He went to the bridge at the age of 5 when I was away for the weekend. Since then I have had Triskit ( a rescued piggy I got at an animal shelter after he and a group of about 38 pigs were dumped in the woods in the middle if winter).He has to be helped to the bridge at 41/2 years due to a growing internal tumor. After that I got Patch, TeBear and their 4 surprises a couple of months later. I still have all 6.
Elizabeth L.