[Gpdd] Misc - Why a Guinea Pig

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 26 15:13:00 EST 2007

Hi there

Whee are loving all the stories about how the slaves were converted to our
way!

I too used to have hamsters and was distraught when they passed on, my
boyfriend suggested guinea pigs as they live longer, are very vocal...and
might not run away from me!

Rather than go to a pet store I asked around if anyone had 1 or 2 that they
could not longer look after, within a wheek I had my 3 Alpacas, Edna, Moog
and Mavis. Lets just say I was suprised by how big they are and how much
they eat and how well they have trained me! I am  a true slave, at the
slightest wheeek I come running with treats.

On a different subject, I was so fearful about the tap water tales that I
have got a water filter for the precious ones!

Love to all

Elizabeth