[Gpdd] Misc: Chirping

Bonnie puternut100 at yahoo.com
Fri Jan 26 17:54:51 EST 2007

Hello Kirsty,

  I rarely post to this digest but felt the need to tell you about 2 of my current piggies that Chirp.

  One is a boar and one is a sow. I have read either in GPDD or another yahoo group that only one of the sexes chirps. I can attest that that statement is false.

  Also, my computer is right next to my guinea pig cages and and my piggies Kona and Blossom both chirp during the day, and in the morning and at night. Just whenever they feel like doing it I guess.  Blossom goes on the longest it seems. Some times for 10 minutes. I have never heard either of them chirp when I was out of the room. Maybe they consider me part of the herd.  LOL  The other piggies, (I only have 8 right now),  go on with whatever they are doing and I have never seen any of them freeze like some people have spoken about.

  Bonnie