[Gpdd] miscellanous A PetCo alert

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sat Jan 27 01:21:15 EST 2007

I was in PetCo located in Lakeland Florida off 98 north and was completly appalled.I bought Teddy there 2 weeks ago and there was no problems visible then.The cages were clean his roommates healthy etc., I did all my homework first .I came in there today to buy teddy a pigloo and was completly shocked.The male NOT the female guinea pigs were in cages with 2 inches at least of feces in them,the water was green,there was NO food,they had one guinea pig with a pussy crusty eye,they were all digging and itching and there was ferret in a nearby cage on its back NOT breathing I told the manger who said he would get to it when ever I was there an hour he did NOTHING I was told by the cashier when I told them I got teddy there he asked if i adopted or bought him i told him he was bought he told me they did do GP adoptions but they are kept in the back room in BOXES not cages I was so angry  i could not beleive this i emailed them the corporate office i am writing them calling them and i am contacting PETA and the authorities they have no voice and we have to stand up to this i cant beleive how cruel people can be

Mary Mentz
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.