[Gpdd] MISC: Food & Hay

Shauna Osteen shauna1313 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 13:52:53 EST 2007

Hi Everyone,
I am a little behind on the digest and was reading about where to find
Oxbow. I have great luck with www.petfooddirect.com. I order
Oxbow everything from them. They charge a little more for their hay, but the
shipping is much less expensive. They almost always have everything in stock
unless it's on sale. I also order with my boss because his son has a piggie
as well, so we split the shipping.  I have also found Oxbow at a few places
near my home. One is a horse supply store, another is a year round farmers
market down the street from my Vet's office. They also sell it at a farm
supply store. I usually order online because it's delivered to my door and I
can buy huge boxes of hay.

My vet told us that Oxbow is the best brand for GPs because it was developed
by veterinarians. She said that Kaydee's Timothy Complete is pretty good as
well, but she prefers Oxbow.  I hope this helps someone out. Heal wishes to
all the piggies under the weather out there.

Shauna, Proud Piggie Parent of Quentin and Miss Zeussy, as well as Momo
waiting at the Bridge