[Gpdd] [Health] Brownie Bear

Lisa B cavylover74 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 27 14:55:42 EST 2007

  Leah,

  BB is in our thoughts and prayers and all the guinea girls have their paws crossed for her.

  BB, you better get better really soon and starting eating and pooing as you did a couple of months ago!  Isabelle said she will come down there personally and kick your sassy behind.

  Get well soon BB.  We'll be rootin' for ya!

  Wheeks to all,
  Lisa and the Guinea Girls
  Forever in my Heart, Cupcake, Flint, Silverado, & Hazelnut

    "If your ship doesn't come in, swim out to it!"

  The "pigs" say, "Have a Wheeking Good Day!"

  http://www.cavylover74.blinkz.com/
  360.yahoo.com/cavylover74