[Gpdd] HEALTH: BBPH

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sat Jan 27 16:34:22 EST 2007

Hi Leah and all,
Whee are keeping you and BB & BS in our thoughts today.
I have wondered  if the BBPH could possibly be leeching out nutrition from Brownie Bear's diet? Then recently heard about the woman in California  who died of water intoxication after drinking 2 gallons of water without peeing to win an iPod in a radio contest. Who would've thought that could be so dangerous? It sounds like you're on the right track since she's been passing so many little stones.
Fingers & paws all crossed for BB going under the anaesthetic.
Luv,
--Mary Fran
with Cookie & Little Bear