[Gpdd] (Misc) Buying hay and pellets in the US

Nancy Grabarczyk novelmom at ameritech.net
Sat Jan 27 14:47:40 EST 2007

I looked at the Chinchilla site, and looked at the petfood direct site
where I usually order.  The shipping was less at the petfood direct
site.  Plus, there's an automatic 5% discount you get.  Also, once you
order from them, they send out offers for anywhere from 10%-25% off your
entire order.  I have been ordering all my hay, g.p. food, and hamster
food from them for a while now.  Seems to be the cheapest place for me
for one-stop shopping.
Nancy