[Gpdd] miscellanous Teddy my GP

Mary Mentz marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 00:23:45 EST 2007

I weighed Teddy today and he weighs 1.5 pounds and he is only a month old or say they said at the store.He finally wheeked today I fed him some fresh cleaned green beans and he started to wheek excitedly and sling it around like a pitbull to a rag.It was so funny to watch him cut the rug.We weighed my mom's texel who is a year old i rescued him from the local flea market and he was 3 pounds.I found out today that Teddy is not abyssinian he is a tortoise-shell and white teddy and teddy's are prone to skin problems so the vet gave me Veterians choice flea and mite spray 7.5 o z for around 8.00 and told me to spray him with it it should stop the itching because it keep his skin lubricated.It smells really good.I have not tried it yet so pray this stops his itching .He stopped the sighing thing in his cage because i have him on comfort care recycled paper bedding  but he still does it on me and the vet said he is letting out extra air he done a nasal swab and listened  to his breathing and everything is normal.So i dont know what he sighs for he only does it when he gets comfortable and he is sprawled across my chest and i either move him or i move he looks at e and sighs as if to say ok slave you were not given my prior permission to move dont do it again

Mary and william mentz slave to teddy
marynwill2006 at earthlink.net
EarthLink Revolves Around You.