[Gpdd] Health Brownie Bear

Elizabeth E.Loiselle biffyl at comcast.net
Sun Jan 28 08:52:12 EST 2007

Leah, I am so sorry Brownie Bear is having so many problems.Maybe the vet can give you something to help stop the formation of kidney stones. if that is where they are coming from. I know the decision you are contemplating is a very hard one to make. We want to have our furbabies with us forever, but at the saame time know we can't and even at times have to help them take that final journey to the bridge. It is a very heart wrenching decision and most of us have been there and agonize with you.We know that you have the bear's best interest at heart and will do what you think  is best.
Elizabeth L.