[Gpdd] Misc: why a gp?

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 05:04:33 EST 2007

Well a few years ago I saw my first guinea
  pig in a movie call "Grumpier Old Men".
  Sophia Loren is opening up a resturant in an
  old bait shop building and Jack Lemon and
  Walter Mathow wanted to stop her. When
  the find out that the heath inspection people
  are comig they try to stop it opening by
  letting a guinea pig loose in it trying to make
  the inspector think it was a rat. Sophie's
  mother in the show realizes it's a guinea pig.
  Well after that I wanted to see what one
  really looked like cause you couldn't see
  it very much. When I saw my Staypuff I
  was hooked. She was a albino gp with
  the pink eyes and all. She was smooth
  haired except for this saddle looking wild
  hair on her back. I told myself if she was
  meant to be she was still tthere in a
  wheek she was mine. She talked to me
  so much that I fell in love with her.
  Now here I am with Jimmy Jr. # 5 who