[Gpdd] FW: miscellanous A PetCo alert

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Sun Jan 28 12:43:53 EST 2007

Well done, Mary.  Contacting PETA is a very good move.  I hope they help
you.  Tell your local animal welfare group too.  Hopefully they can go there
and help the animals, and maybe even rescue them.  DON'T tell the pet store
what you are going to do, as they may get scared and dispose of the animals
in an undespireable way, so that they can't be accused of anything.

If you have a mobile phone and even a camera, take pictures of the animals
at the store, hopefully without being seen by staff.  Give copies to the
local papers and expose this scum!

Good luck!  Carole