[Gpdd] MISC- Bad Petco

Folly Farm lfolly at sbcglobal.net
Sun Jan 28 13:23:56 EST 2007

Good for you Mary!!  I'm glad you emailed the corporate office & contacted  Peta.  I know Peta has had issues with Petcos in the past.  The Manager himself probably wouldn't  have done something otherwise.  If he gave a crap, the animals wouldn't have been in that condition in the first place.  I think it's funny & ironic that at Petco they pipe in the quote over the store speakers  'Petco, where the pets come first'.  Maybe you could post the email address to their local corporate office on here and a bunch of us could write to them about this store.

How is Teddy by the way?

Lisa & the San Diego Herd: Brody, Keely, Shayla, Genevyeve, Bronwyn, Delaney, Camdyn, Riley, (and soon Trystan who's still nursing his mom at my sister's)