[Gpdd] [Grooming]<Now open! Phoebe's hair salon! re: Dot's Bangs are GONE!>

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 16:52:58 EST 2007

Thanks for responding, Penny!
I caught the culprit... it's Phoebe my little orange and grey american short
hair!  Little turkey!
She comes up for a little nibble, and then some of her hay goo in her mouth
gets on the hair, and then apparently she thinks "hmm, yummy, hay hair" and
keeps eating.  Poor Dot looks so funny now!  She not only has lost her poof,
but most of the hair around her head.  Instead of being the beautiful long
haired vixen she was, she now looks like a tiny tennis ball head attached to
a big mop.  :(  I hope it grows back and Phoebe stops grooming her!  Why
can't Phoebe just be a good little girl and groom Dot's bum or somewhere not
so darn noticeable?!?
Phoebe's started on Myrtle my long-haired silky now, but because Myrtle's
hair is straight (unlike Dot's textured hair), it doesn't look as funny on
her.  More like a layered hair cut!
I think Phoebe needs to invest in a new profession.  Hair cutting is just
NOT her forte!

Liz