[Gpdd] Health: Water and Florida Boys

hk fox gandhfox1 at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 28 18:48:49 EST 2007

After having lost both my precious Jellybean and little Brownie Pig to stones this month, I marched the remaining Florida Boys, AJ and Bear, to the vet for checkups and x-rays.  I saw their x-rays and was so relieved to find that they are both stone-free piggies.  I never want to face that again.

I also asked her about the various water types for animals, especially our piggies.  She said that tap water should be fine as there was no real negative research on the matter.  She did state that some owners of other animals reported better results with filtered water.  It is now purified bottled water for the Boys.  Thanks for all of your import.

Leah, I have my fingers crossed for your Bear.  Believe me, I know how you are feeling.

Giki and the Florida Boys
Remembering my babies at the Bridge.