[Gpdd] [RESCUE] regarding Las Vegas rescue....

lost nvegas lostnvegas68 at yahoo.com
Sun Jan 28 19:24:52 EST 2007

Hi gpdder's, I wanted to pass along this information encase there are any digesters in Vegas or close to it.....

  Our volunteers have saved 105 guinea pigs from a Las Vegas woman's backyard where they were breeding and trying to survive without proper shelter.  So far, all are recovering well.
  Please help us save them by considering adoption and a lifetime commitment to a pair of brothers or sisters (i.e., no more breeding).  Guinea pigs are social animals and generally thrive best in pairs.
  If you can't adopt at this time, please consider a donation of green veggies, timothy hay, guinea pig food, or a financial donation to help us with their care.
            4800 W. Dewey Drive, Las Vegas, NV  89118, 702-873-SPCA
  NevadaSPCA at aol.com.

  I plan on going down next Saturday to donate food and hay. Who knows I might come back with a new family member........

  Gwen and the Boys from Las Vegas
  Comet, Alf and Chip