[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] Condolences for Ash

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 28 21:14:06 EST 2007

Oh Penny i was behind on the gpdd and we had along weekend and i've just
caught up.  I'm so very very sorry that the matriach Ash has gone to the
Bridge, yes she was a beautiful lady and will be so missed by her
friends and mummy :o(
To think i asked you for advice and meanwhile you were grieving, i've
been kicking myself.  I wish i'd seen the gpdd first, sorry.
Sending heaps of hugs to comfort you and lots and lots of piggie kisses
and cuddles to the sad furbabies.

Duke & Glynis (in mem Sully) xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (these are to help
you)