[Gpdd] Rainbow Bridge - Meggie Has Left Us

Janelle Smith janelle300 at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 28 22:00:40 EST 2007

Meggie must have seen Crackles running to The Bridge and decided to go, too.
  Meggie died in my arms about an hour ago.  She had an abscessed tooth
removed 2 weeks ago and my Vet said she looked good last Friday.

This morning she wouldn't eat her Critical Care or take any water from the
syringe.  I was about to leave for the Emergency Vet's when she took her
last breath in my arms.  I'm in shock.  I have 4 pig's and I thought she was
the most healthy of them all.  I have 2 other piggies (Pepper & Spicey) who
had surgeries recently but they made it OK.  I'm so glad I have my other 3
to cuddle.

I send healing wheeks to all sick piggies and condolences to all those
slaves who's master's have gone to The Bridge.

I really, really **DO** know how you are feeling right now.

With sad wheeks,  Janelle

Spaces