[Gpdd] [RAINBOW BRIDGE] Condolences for Crackles

DebJonSara at aol.com DebJonSara at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 03:14:34 EST 2007

We were so very sorry to read of Crackles departure for the Rainbow Bridge.
We loved hearing about how she got her name, and of course, you are quite
correct, nattering piggies do sound like radios being tuned in! It is especially
hard when one loses a chief noise-maker, though you may find someone else in
the  group takes on that role now Crackles has gone. We are pleased that
Crackles  went so peacefully overnight, just like our most recently departed herd
member,  Pirouette. It was obviously just Crackles' time, and she will be
popcorning  in that sunshiney meadow now without a care in the world. We are
positive she  knew how dearly she was loved.

Debbie and the 13 Dolly Mixtures