[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- goodbye Crackles

Sene Jemma (Exeter PCT) jemma.sene at Exeter-PCT.nhs.uk
Mon Jan 29 05:01:03 EST 2007

I am so sorry to hear your sad news about Crackles - it is so heart breaking
when they have to leave us, their time with us is far to short. My Tubbs
died just over two weeks ago, he became ill and in less than 12 hours he had
passed on, its such an awful shock I know.

My thoughts are with you and your family at this sad time

Jem, Crockett, George & Fletcher

In loving memory of little Tubbs xx

 -----Original Message-----
From: 	Andrew [mailto:a1.mills at portset.net]
Sent:	28 January 2007 09:49
To:	gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject:	[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE- goodbye Crackles

This morning when I went to check on my guinea pigs, I found Crackles, my
female dalmatian, had died during the night.  I got her on 27 September 2003
so she was between 3 and 4 years old.  When she was young, I'd pick her up
and she'd start talking, quietly to start with and then getting louder.  She
sounded a bit like a radio being tuned in, that crackling, squeaking noise
some guinea pigs make, so that's why I called her Crackles.  She was the
noisiest of my current group, always first to start shouting for her
vegetables and chewing on the wire when I was changing their water.  She was
up and shouting yesterday evening so whatever was wrong must have been very
quick.  Her two friends she lived with were very quiet this morning.  I
think it's going to be a bit quiet for a while without her.  She will be
buried in our garden along with all our other pets who have gone before.