[Gpdd] Misc: Petco and Petsmart

Karenluntw at aol.com Karenluntw at aol.com
Mon Jan 29 13:55:57 EST 2007

Thank you Carla for your well worded comments on Petsmart and Petco.   I live
in the Phoenix area, and use both stores regularly for treats and  supplies.
I am always impressed with how well the animals are taken care  of.  The
staff seems to be pretty knowledgeable, and kind to the  animals.  I have also
been to Petco in Tucson and find the  same  kind and caring people.  It is too
bad that a couple of  "bad" apples can spoil the barrel.  Perhaps Arizona has
stricter laws  regarding pet stores.  My hat goes off to all the animal loving
folks at  GPDD who are willing to blow the whistle on bad pet shop owners.
Keep up  the good work.

Karen:)  Slave to Ranger, Ritz, and Rebel.