[Gpdd] [Health] Milo's Leg Problem

Britt and Brownie Hageman Crazy4Cavy at buckeye-express.com
Tue Jan 30 03:10:35 EST 2007

Hi There..

We are going through the same thing right now.. Brownie wasn't acting like
himself and then wasn't moving much at all.. He was hopping on his back legs
as well.. He too when he lays down can't get back up.. Please take Milo to
the vet and do xrays and blood work.. and accept no less.. As I found out it
can be as simple as arthritis (if your piggie didn't fall) or in our case,
kidney failure.. I've been hand feeding Brownie 3X a day with Critical Care,
giving him vit C once a day, and meds for his kidneys 2X a day.. I
understand what you're going through.. so head to a GOOOOOD vet and get some
Xrays and bloodwork.. Brownie has perked up some.. eating and drinking a bit
on his own and moving around a bit more.. but for him it's only a matter of
time in when he wants to go.. but that's what's happening to my boy.. Email
me if you need any help..

Piggie Hugs and Kisses,
Britt & Brownie "Pumpkin Pig"

Remembering at the Rainbow Bridge:
Oreo (4/26/00 - 9/15/02), Jo-Jo (1/24/99 - 5/17/00) and Rumble (1/24/99 -
12/31/00)..
My "Angel Piggies"

"A friend is someone who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in
yourself."