[Gpdd] Health: Brownie Bear is the same...

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Tue Jan 30 11:30:39 EST 2007

Hola Slaves,
Well, my Sassy Brownie Bear is still the
same. Yesterday, Daddy Slave tried to
encourage her to drink more water
throughout the day, but she wasn't
cooperating. She would run back into
their hidey place when Blaine walked
away. After I got home, I directed the pigs
to their water bottles and B-Bear then
started drinking water. Can ya'll believe
that? I asked BB why she wouldn't drink
for her Daddy and she just looked at me
like she had No idea of what I was talking
about. Stubborn, lil' pig.

I can tell that BB is eating up all of the extra
attention. But, Butterscotch is not having that!
So, I've been giving both pigs the Royal
treatment. I've got the pigs back together
and I've been sleeping downstairs on the
couch in the Family Room. Yesterday
morning, B-Bear was ringing her bell that
I have hanging on the side of the cage. I
was not ready to get up yet, so I begged
her to be quiet, but she must have rang
her bell for 5 minutes and I know that she
was thinking, "Mama, WAKE UP!!!" ha ha

When BB & BS were separated, I noticed
some dried up bladder sludge from Mr.
Butterscotch. At first, I thought, "Oh No!
Not another sludge piggie!" But then, I
remembered that some piggies will have
occassional sludge, but that it doesn't
always indicate a problem. Sometimes,
pigs just have extra calcium that needs to
be excreted. Well, I'm not taking any chances
though, so I gave both pigs some Shilintong
last night. And Butterscotch gobbled it up
like he hadn't eaten in days--ha ha!

So, anyways, I'm going to continue doing
what I'm doing for the Bear. Hopefully,
between the Royal treatment and you
guys' Prayers and concern, we will
continue to be Brownie Bear's Life Support.

Healing Wheeeeks to all of the Piggies &
Slaves who aren't feeling so good and
Warm Condolences to those who have
recently lost a Friend.

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeeeeps...