[Gpdd] virtual: ivomec

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Jan 30 13:20:39 EST 2007

Hi Penny,
thanks for the offer on the meds.
Of course with security so tight, we're all t hinking it's not a good idea to carry unmarked piggy meds onboard right now. Can you maill? Or wheee'll make do. Others have had suggestions that wheee can follow up on here.

It certainly seems time for a new virtual adventure. I'm tied up with income tax season here. Maybe whee could have piggy olympics in the summer. I think piggy cities should start vying for the honor of holding this event in their town, giving reasons why. That might be a good first step.
Luv,
--Mary Fran
with Cookie & L'il Bear