[Gpdd] [HEALTH] BM not firm

Cazza177 cazza177 at ntlworld.com
Tue Jan 30 13:39:51 EST 2007

Dear Glen

I am wondering if what your pig may have is anal impaction.  Here is the
link to Peter Gurney's website describing the problem.  Hope this helps.

Carole

http://www.oginet.com/pgurney/analimpact.htm

----------
From: Lawdude101 at aol.com
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 15:28:16 EST
To: gpdd at gpdd.org
Subject: [Gpdd] <HEALTH:  BM not firm>

On Friday, I got a rescue piggie from CraigsList, to be friends with Jerry
(from Tom and Jerry, Tom dying last year.)  They touched nosies and they
were
purrrrrrring like crazy.  They're the best of friends and are in the  same
cage.  No name yet for the new piggie, a boar and seems to be 1-1/2  year
old.

Problem with new piggie.  His elimination is soft, and gets stuck to  his
hindside.  I think he was this way when I got him.  Dry Food,  carrots,
lettuce,
and Timothy Hay.  Once a day I wipe him off with a wet  paper towel.  It
came
to me that I should put this up to the nice people at  the GPDD.

Sorry for the shortness of my letter, but I'm between clients and only got
few minutes.  Tonite, I'll look at Peter Gurney's website, but, any
suggestions?  He's a real friendly guy, cute like anything,  totally black
shorthair.

Thank you in advance.

Glen