[Gpdd] Misc: This Little Piggy And Me

Guineapigfilms at aol.com Guineapigfilms at aol.com
Tue Jan 30 15:57:46 EST 2007

Cheryl,

Thank you so much for the wonderful link to that story! After reading all
the bad news about uncaring pet shop corporations and cruel pet owners, it is SO
 heartwarming to see what that couple is doing on behalf of guinea pigs!
Also, if  you click on the link "Guinea Pigs Galore" at the top right-hand side of
the web  page, you can watch a wonderful little film about a couple adopting
one of the  Rescue's guinea pigs!

And the pictures are really cute! The little brown piggy in the top picture
looks so much like our Maus, who played "Dark Vapor" in Alyssa's movie, CARROT
 WARS! And the piggy in the bottom picture reminds me of Hazel, our very
first  piggy, and star of Alyssa's first guinea pig movie.

Thanks again for pointing "This Little Piggy" out to me! It's refreshing to
read about the good, pet-loving people out there for a change!

Love and WHEEEEEEEEEEPS,

Nancy
(Alyssa's mom)
http://hometown.aol.com/guineapigfilms