[Gpdd] [Health] Re: JB Poopsmith, self-appointed barber?

Cheryl Cline cherylcline at gmail.com
Tue Jan 30 20:02:20 EST 2007

Thank you to Carole, Janneke and Dr. Dudman for your advice about JB's
condition.  I will let you know how he progresses.

I looked up This Little Piggy & Me's website and found it here:
http://www.thislittlepiggyandme.com/index.htm, just in case anyone is
interested.  I don't think the article I posted previously mentioned the
website.  (The article is here at
http://news.enquirer.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070129/VIDEO05/301290006/1077/COL02)
 Nancy pointed out the "Guinea PIgs Galore" link at the upper right
hand
corner of the news article which has a great video of some piggies being
adopted.

Oh, and just for fun, I found this video on Youtube a while back:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pe0xt4_Mwoo  It is just a guy cuddling a VERY
snuggly guinea pig.  My friends all found the video completely creepy, but I
happen to think it's cute.  They just don't understand...For one thing, both
Alex and JB would severely discipline me if I tried to cuddle them this way.

Cheers,
Cheryl, slave to Alex & The Poopsmith