[Gpdd] HEALTH: Plug in male-part?

Denise Bartels denisebartels at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 31 12:31:24 EST 2007

OK, guys, this is not for the squeamish, but I am worried.  Scrappy will be
two years old next month and has not had one health issue (knock on wood) -
visual - me knocking on my head.  I noticed a very rank smell around his
back end last night. I investigated; oh, he LOVED that! and found that he
had a tiny white worm looking thing coming out of the end of his male-thing.
  I pulled on it very gently and it came out along with a plug behind it of
the same material!

I know that male's sperm has a coagulating agent in it to prevent other
males from breeding with 'their' females, is that what this could be?
Should I be concerned?

Thanks, and sorry for the gross-out factor.

Foodlady Denise