[Gpdd] [MISC.] A Big "Thank You" to all of our Friends

sherry bevins ssbjune9 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 1 00:41:59 EDT 2007

To Our Dear Friends at GPDD,

The Piggie Pals and I just wanted to let you know how much your kind
messages have meant to us over the past few weeks after the loss of our
Pepper-baby. You have helped us through a very difficult time, and we are so
very grateful to you. It has not been easy, and we have shed alot of tears,
but it has helped so much to hear from others who know exactly how we feel.
We also would like to thank you for your kind messages of congratulations
after our painting "The Golden Boys" won an award. It is the first that I
have won on a national level, and I feel that it is "our" award...all of us
who love and cherish our guinea pig friends.
Thank you so much for all of your love and support over the years. You are
the best!:o)

With Warmest Wishes,
Sherry and the Piggie Pals