[Gpdd] CARE: cold water

rmalsberg at comcast.net rmalsberg at comcast.net
Sun Jul 1 13:09:02 EDT 2007

Hello, Everyone and Everypig -

I've never put actual ice water for my piggies, but when it's really hot, I will fill an extra bottle and put it in the fridge to hang when the first one is empty.  And rotate like that.

We have central air too, so it never gets terribly hot.  But they do increase their water consumption when it's warm.

I also try to give more frequent "cold from the fridge" treats, eg, cucmber, lettuce, carrot.  That goes over very well, but might even if it were cold outside.

--
Wheeks,

Rayna, Carmen and teenager Shakira
Taffy, Sundae and Tosca in mem