[Gpdd] Silly: Broken-hearted

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Sun Jul 1 15:47:33 EDT 2007

My (?) Snowball--
How can I go on? Your controlling Slave obviously feels now (why????) that I am no longer good enough for you. Of course you are the best of boars. (sniff...)
Of course, I noticed her absence at the Pig-O. In spite of the fact that she always travels with you, her excuse of looking for a job (whatever that is) seemed credible until this. While we were kayaking and hoo-hooing, she was planning this betrayal of me. I cannot believe your were a part of this plot against me. Is it true????
Guinea Pig Meetup Group..........Ooooooohh, boo-hoo-hoo.
Lying in poop with a bottomless parsley cordial (hips)
--Your once-beloved
California Cookie