[Gpdd] HEALTH: lump?

Vanessa vbatcules at cogeco.ca
Sun Jul 1 22:01:55 EDT 2007

Hi All
My Ratso has a large lump on his right side- it just seems to have come up
today that I can figure. He's not been eating or drinking well the past two
days (of course the "exotics" vet hasn't been available and won't be until
Tuesday- and I won't take him anywhere else- they don't seem to do well with
GP's. He is eating some of his hay and veggie treats, little of his pellets
and little water.  I've syringed water into him to keep him hydrated.  He
doesn't appear to be in pain, just 'quieter' than usual and has lost a bit
of weight.  Has anyone ever had this happen to one of their piggies? Any
ideas? Please, I'm worried sick....I just lost my princess, Skittles, a few
months back and I don't want to lose another....

Vanessa, Dude, Ratso and always remembering my princess, Skittles.