[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Duke update

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 2 00:10:07 EDT 2007

Hi it's Duke here, just letting you know that i'm on the mend again i've
got rid of my nasty abscess (granny  hates them as much as i do) and i'm
gaining weight again.
Thankyou too all the lovely well wishes i have received, especially from
my piggie friends xxxxxxxxxx kisses from me.
I now weigh 886 grams as of this morning and am enjoying eating all my
veggies, fruit and my new pellets from Oxbow they're really yummy and
very good for me.
Hope to speak to you all again soon, errr girls you got any of that
carrot wine spare that you could let me have a sip??? I could send you
some nice fruit slushy (it's got canteloupe, watermelon and pears in it
- very very tasty) or even i might get granny to make some corn wine,
mmmmmmm

Duke (granny is at work te he)