[Gpdd] HEALTH Missing teeth

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 2 04:38:45 EDT 2007

Hello Laurel,

I once had a lovely boar who was always breaking his front teeth by shaking the wire of his pen.

Don't worry, their teeth grow back amazingly quickly. When my Rowan was in this predicament I used to grate his apple, carrot or any other hard veggies and he was able to eat them like that. It never stopped him eating his grass or leafy veg and was still able to pick up his dry food.

Within a matter of days, his teeth were OK again, ready for the next time.

It never caused him any problems and he lived to be seven.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.