[Gpdd] HEALTH lump

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Mon Jul 2 04:49:42 EDT 2007

Hello Vanessa,

It's impossible to be sure without seeing Ratso, but if the lump really did come up that quickly, it could be an abscess rather than anything nastier.

Could one of the other vets offer a diagnosis, even if you do not want them actually treating him? I can understand your reluctance as I always dread my rodentologist being away on holiday.

You are doing the right thing by keeping him hydrated and as you are handy with the syringe you could always give him some Critical Care or veggie babyfood this way to keep up his strength until you see the exotics vet on Tuesday.

Keeping our paws crossed for Ratso,

Penny and the Piggyfriends.