[Gpdd] [HEALTH] Amos' blood test

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 2 17:58:55 EDT 2007

Hi Pam.  No, I don't have any experience with liver problems in GP's but have you tried www.guinealynx.com?  You don't have to register to do searches.  Try "liver problems" or something like that.  These guys are great and about the most knowledgeable people I know.  I have learned a lot from them.

  Amos!  Get better and stop making your mommy unhappy.  Fingers & paws crossed here.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug