[Gpdd] health. Re: Liver function.

adcavy at aol.com adcavy at aol.com
Wed Jul 4 03:17:11 EDT 2007

Hi Slaves,

A weed or wild herb called milk or sow's thistle is excellent for liver
function in animals and humans. I take it in capsule form for myself
every day and I grow it in my vegetable garden for the pigs. I buy
packs of seeds online and grow it just like a salad crop.

A friend of mine grows it in flower pots on the balcony of her
apartment and on her windowsill too along with salad and herb plants.

Jaime, it is wonderful that Ginger has put on 3ozs so quickly. I'm sure
she will improve even faster from now on.

Best Wishes to all slaves.

Antoinette and the Magic 61.
Get a FREE AOL Email account with 2GB of storage.  Plus, share and
store photos and experience exclusively recorded live music Sessions
 from your favourite artists. Find out more at
http://info.aol.co.uk/joinnow/?ncid=548.