[Gpdd] BRIDGE: Porky has Crossed the Bridge

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Thu Jul 5 21:25:24 EDT 2007

Dear Judi,
     Gee, the news seemed to come quickly so, while I anticipated it, my
heart sank when I saw the subject line. It's good that Porky's journey is over,
but the world seems definitely poorer for her passing. We send our deepest
condolences and sympathies. I say this as I sit here with my tissues at hand. Not
at hand, IN hand. Still, I am grateful that she left for the Bridge painlessly,
that hers was an easy passage.
     The remaining Jolly Rodents and I will light a candle for her tonight
and share stories of the trips Porky and Mr. Cooders shared.
     While we are all sad, I'm sure Mr. Cooders is ecstatic. I suspect Porky
is, too, as much as she hated leaving you.
     Yes, they are definitely frolicking together in fields of clover and
parsley and all other good things.

With love and sympathy,
Alge and the remaining Jolly Rodents, Chester and Charlie