[Gpdd] HEALTH. Puzzled by symptoms. Angela. IMPORTANT for EVERYONE

Cuttlefish Arts cuttlefisharts at comcast.net
Fri Jul 6 12:55:29 EDT 2007

Dear Penny and GPDD,

The symptoms in Angela match exactly in every way, I'm sorry to say. I'm
going to get X-rays to confirm, and go from there. Everything adds up to
Osteo Dystrophy, including the huge calcium stone she passed at the onset of
symptoms.

HOWEVER: Angela appears to be a standard short hair. She could have satin
genes -- she's a shelter pig, probably a mixed breed. SHE'S NOT A SATIN pure
breed, and I am fairly she has Osteo Dystrophy. If this is a genetic
disorder that's appearing in the general GP populace, we're really in
trouble.

Can anyone confirm any instances of OD in any other breeds or mixed breeds?
It's really important to all of us, not just poor Angela.