[Gpdd] HEALTH-CONSTIPATION

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Fri Jul 6 14:35:07 EDT 2007

Ty, if your Tanoshi-i still has constipation, we would suggest trying a very small amount of heavy mineral oil.  (In the UK this is called liquid paraffin.)

Again, the dosage is very small.  If you use an eye dropper, it is about 0.3 ml.  If your eye dropper does not have measurements on it, that is about a fifth of the dropper.  You might want to use even less than this.

If you try this, be patient.  It might take up to 12 hours to work, so don't administer another dose before then.  And, in fact, she might need only one dose.  When it works, it really works, and you don't want to cause diarrhea.

Hope this helps.  Our best wishes to Tanoshi-i.

Cindy, Sunshine, Tumbleweed, and Friday