[Gpdd] [Misc] Surviving the storm

Susi Eastin ok.cavylodge at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 6 16:29:36 EDT 2007

You may have heard about the floods and associated
  problems here in NE Okla, as well as Kansas, Texas
  and Missouri. We have been very fortunate to only
  have some water in our yard, but others have been
  forced to evacuate their homes. You may be interested
  to read about the Humane Societys rescue rig that has
  been sent to help with the animals affected - maybe we
  have learned something from the Katrina nightmare.
  http://www.care2.com/news/member/461098473/417321
  (click on "Note It" so it will get more coverage)
  http://www.kotv.com/news/topstory/?id=130953
  Susi & the OP's
  (who don't really mind their grass clippings being a
  bit damp, at least it's growing like crazy!)