[Gpdd] [rainbow bridge] Goodbye to JB Pigglesworth.

Cheryl Cline cherylcline at gmail.com
Fri Jul 6 22:51:37 EDT 2007

Dear friends,

It is with a very heavy heart that I report the passing of J.B. (Jelly
Belly) Pigglesworth/Poopsmith.  My father had rushed him to the vet
yesterday and there was hope for a recovery, but he died this morning at
around 9 am, just before I woke up, I believe.  I had put him in my bedroom
so that I could keep him within earshot and check on him first thing, and I
heard him moving around a little around 8 am, but it must have been the end,
because when I checked on him he was still warm but there was no sign of
life.  My father and I are devastated.  I want to write more but it is just
too painful right now.

Please give your piggies extra kisses and cuddles for JB...they are such
wonderful creatures and we never know when they are going to leave us.

-Cheryl, slave of Alex P. Hamilton