[Gpdd] tumor

Rachel Russell picasso.massed at verizon.net
Sun Jul 8 13:02:21 EDT 2007

Hello,
I have not written in a while.  I have 2 piggies,  Phera and
Roxie.  They will be three years old in a month.  I went to put Roxie
in her cage after she was playing on the floor and noticed a
strawberry looking object attached to her rear end.  I was scared and
rushed her to the vet (who specializes in exotic
animals).  Apparently,  she pushed a tumor out that had been attached
to her uterus. She has to be separated from Phera and takes 2
medicines.  It is such an ordeal to get them into her with the
syringe.  Poor Phera,  whose cage is up against Roxie's
carrier,  calls out to her.
Does anyone know why they can't be together?
Also,  I am feeling guilty that I did not pay to get the tumor tested
to see if it is malignant or not.  The surgery,  etc. was close to
$400.00 and I just could not afford the tests.  I still can get it
tested,  do you think that I should?  I don't want to be a  bad mommy.
love,
Rachel