[Gpdd] [ANNOUNCE] 900 grams

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jul 9 00:11:20 EDT 2007

I'm thrilled to let you all know that Duke has been just over 900 grams
(nearly 2 pounds) for the past 3 days YIPPEEEEE

After him being under 600 grams earlier this year i'm over the moon that
he's gained steadily and now seems to only fluctuate 10-30 grams at the
most.

Crossing our paws that when he next gets his toofies trimmed that he'll
not loose too much weight.  It seems that Brendan the vet has worked out
the best angle for his toofies and it's lasting about the month now,
which makes Duke a happier little piggie and me not so worried.

So for all the slaves that despair of their little ones not gaining
weight, have heart it can happen it takes a lot of time, patience, tears
and at times a very disagreeing piggie.

Congratulations my little man, you're granny is so very very proud of
you, you're our little trooper :o)

Glynis and Duke (in mem Sully)