[Gpdd] [GPDD] [Silly] Overprotective mothering

New Dominant II me at buddies.org
Mon Jul 9 16:48:02 EDT 2007

I had that happen once, though I didn't go to the vet since I figured out it
was a broken scale when I weighed another piggie and her weight was off as
well.  Of course I got a new scale and I also bought a set of calibration
weights.

I'm an overly obsessive person.  I weigh and record weights weekly (though
there have been a couple times when I went weeks or even months when I've
been busy).  If someone seems to have lost more than 30 grams, I monitor
weight daily for at least a few days.  I currently have three that I'm
weighing daily, but I'm pretty sure it's been the change in weather that
caused the weight loss in two ... and an overly active rumbler/butt waggle
in the other.  Since there are no negative behavior changes, I don't bother
taking them in.