[Gpdd] HEALTH Guinness has to have an operation.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jul 10 14:27:24 EDT 2007

Please keep Guinness Piggyfriend in your thoughts as he have to have an operation on Thursday.

He was having trouble eating and what was expected to be simple molar trim without anaesthetic has turned out to be a major operation to remove a growth on the very back of his tongue. He had a haemorrhage while being examined which took some time to stop.

The vet is not hopeful that this procedure can be carried out successfully but is willing to try. He has never seen a growth in such a position and it is going to be very difficult to excise it.

I am trying to syringe feed him extremely carefully so as not to set off the bleeding again.

I am keeping everything crossed for my little man.

Penny and the Piggyfriends.