[Gpdd] MISC- abuse case against piggies

BunsnPigs at aol.com BunsnPigs at aol.com
Tue Jul 10 20:58:07 EDT 2007

What a guy. Take a look at the other link below. He is obviously too
ignorant to have this job. Why are people electing him? Its like ex-Mayor Marian
Barry in D.C. Even after abusing drugs, his wife, and not paying taxes, they
still elect him to the D.C. Council. geesh.

Now this coroner is running for office again. Can he possibly be  elected?
Lancaster County in Pennsylvania is well-known for their puppy  mills and animal
abuse in other forms. The Amish are part of it, I believe.  I wish it were
not true.

_http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&artic
leId=282376&source=NLT_SEC&nlid=38_
(http://www.computerworld.com/action/article.do?command=viewArticleBasic&articleId=282376&source=NLT_SEC&nlid=38)

Judi L.

In a message dated 7/10/2007 8:50:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time,